Monday, March 11, 2013

Roses Fast Card


This card I made really fast for my friend. The reason this card was suppose to be done really fast because it was last minute card.

I have used a few spellbinders. For the flowers I used Floral Tags (couldn't find the link for those). Looking at it now, I think I should've used different color flowers. For the sentiment I have used Fancy Tags two. For the background I used Romantic Rectangles. I love my butterflies. I have used Martha Steward to punch those out. I have layered one of top of another. A lot of times I would use darker color on the bottom butterfly to create a shadow effect. I have embossed the background and rounded the corners.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy