Thursday, March 28, 2013

So many Stamps!! So little Time.

Yesterday, I was cleaning up and organizing my storage space and I didn't realize I have THAT many stamps & die cuts.

I am not surprised that I do have that many because I am in love with JUSTRITE products and they match perfectly with Spellbinders. I think 65% of my stamps are JUSTRITE stamps.

Some of them I have barely got to use, if at all yet. So I have decided to start My Stamp Series.
This is simply to make sure that I will get to use every single stamp I have.

Realisticly, I am thinking that probably won't be able to get through ALL the stamps but at least through the majority of it. Yes my collection is huge! ( well for me at least).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy