Friday, April 26, 2013

Guest Designing for Scrapbooker Paradise


I am so excited I was invited to guest design for Scrapbooker paradise!!!!

The challenge that they are hosting on their website is all about spring. Please come and play J

 

Here is my interpretation of the  picture:

 


I really wanted to re create this beautiful flowers  and colors. I have created cherry blossoms from Cherry Lynn die: Build a Flower #1.

I have embossed the page using JustRite BG stamp and added the sentiment.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Stacy. I love your flowers and that beautiful background stamp. Thanks so much for being our guest this week!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those wonderful colors! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being our Guest designer this week, I hope we see more of your gorgeous work. I love your color pallet. The colors really pop. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, Stacy! I'm so glad you came to play with us :)
    I still have the email you sent me - but there is no reply email address attached to it. I will absolutely help as much as I can but figured you'd rather do it 'behind the scenes' so to speak ;) Email me at onecraftymama at hotmail dot com (typed out to avoid the spammers) and I'll get back to you asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, Stacy. Such brilliant colors, and a darling way to make the sentiment be the featured element. Your flowers look amazing. hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Stacy, those flowers are gorgeous and I love the fun bright colours. So glad you joined us as Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your guest design spot!! Beaufort card, Stacy!! Really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy