Sunday, May 12, 2013

Button - One in a Million

Hello everyone,

Happy Mother's Day to every mom or mom to be.

I never really use buttons on cards. Why? ... I have no idea, it just for some reason doesn't fit with my style. Although some time ago I have bought whole bunch of them thinking I would use it. I thought JustRite challenge would be perfect to get my buttons out and do something with them.

This was really simple card.


 

I have hot glued buttons to cardstock added the doily lace that I have left over from previous project and used floss to add the decorates. I did faux stichting on the card base. Card is done.

On the inside of the card it says " you are one in a million"

But I forgot to take the picture of the inside before  giving it as a present.

Have a wonderful Day

Participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/05/justrite-friday-challenge-096-sew-good.html

4 comments:

  1. Cool card! Whoever received it must have thought the same!!

    Like the colors. The buttons really stand out on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad that you visit my blog. Love your comments.

      Delete
  2. Holy cow! That must be one heavy card! LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. You know .. I didnt think about how heavy the card actually would be till I finished it... It wasnt too bad because the buttons are tiny and light :)

      Delete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy