Sunday, May 12, 2013

Layers

This card is one of the guy's card. This one wasn't too bad because I knew how I want to make it. It's always easier I find when i have an idea already planned out. Otherwise I can fiddle with a design for long very long time.

Here is how card made:


I have used JustRite background stamp on the chocolate card stock. I stamped it with dew drop white brilliance. I was trying to make the card as bright colored as possible. I have cut circles using Cheery Lynn stackers  out of turquoise card stock.

I like those stackers because there are quite a few variety of sizes and they coordinate nicely with each other. There is even a circle big enough that I am going to use for the circle shape card. But I am side tracking....

I have stamped card stock using Tim Holtz stamp and Tim Holtz greeting. Ribbon around the card and some little bling.

I am thinking I shouldn't added the bling or used something else. Oh well.

On the inside of the card, I have stamped Tim Holtz airplane ticket and again those great stackers.

The card is created for:
http://cheerylynndesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/05/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-79-lots.html

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/05/justrite-friday-challenge-096-sew-good.html

5 comments:

  1. Great card Stacy, love the maps on the circles. Very masculine card. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great as is, Stacy! Masculine cards are tough and you nailed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool !! And I love how you did the inside too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love all the dimension! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN!! I LOVE all of the added little details and the DIMENSION!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy