Monday, October 28, 2013

Treasure

Hello,

When I have a sketch to play with, I always want to take it to a new direction. Not only to challenge myself but to get different variations.

This is my second try for Just Rite Sketch:

This card was one of those that came out differently that I was planning.

I used Just Rite "travel" background stamp to get my globes. I sponged everything to make it look older. I wanted to get an idea of treasure map,
 I used Cherry Lynn dies for this card ( circle and borders). 

Originally my sentiment was suppose to have air balloon.... didn't like it. So I used Just Rite "manly" stamps... That's right I have my own names for the stamps ( sorry JustRite).

I used Tim Holtz compass, embossed it in gold. Added some threat and the card ended up being more manly then when I try to make a manly card lol.
I have used few JustRite sentiments. I mixed them together. I am really loving backboard art lately.

The card particiapting:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/10/justrite-friday-challenge-108-sketch.html
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/10/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-104.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2013/10/challenge-103-anything-goes.html

6 comments:

  1. Very clever design! You do masculine so well! Thanks for joining in again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! What an awesome man card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special Stacy... clever design and the use of stamps is brilliant!
    Have a great day! Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful design...makes for one fabulous card! Thanks for playing along in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great vintage artsy card. Love the rich look of the Anastasia border top and bottom. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cool masculine card. Glad you joined the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy