Saturday, February 22, 2014

Frame Card

 Hello,

I don't think I have never cut it so close to the deadline... with 10 mins to spare I have entered the card to Cheery Lynn challenge.
I am combining 2 challenges ideas. Just Rite challenge for spring and Cheery Lynn for a shaped card.

When I think of spring I feel flowers and feeling of lightness.

The card is created using Spellbinders 5x7 die. I have bought some time ago but haven't use it.
I have embossed the panel and added flower. This was relatively easy card to make. There are so many tutorials on how to make a shaped  card on You Tube.

I've used Tim Holtz embossing folder but I used with defuser because I didn't want the whole panel to be embossed.

I used Cherry Lynn dies for flowers and doily. I love that doily... so pretty.

I've used JustRite stamps for the sentiment.

I am still not sure about this bow on the top. I have put it on and then taken off probably about 100 times.

At the end I decided to leave it.

What do you think?

Card Participating in:
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/02/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-120.html

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/02/justrite-friday-challenge-115.html


9 comments:

  1. Just squeaked your entry in, Stacy. What a lovely card, so very elegant. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your entry in! I'm so glad you did, it's very very pretty! I love your gorgeous flowers and doilies too!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Stacy, and your flowers are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is simply BEAUTIFUL!! ;) I LOVE the design and all the elements and the texture you added!! Well done!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! Can you tell me what a diffuser is and how you use it? I love that you only embossed a portion of your shape. Thanks in advance!! Blessings~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and the design!! The flowers look amazing!! And the embossing is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing inside and out! your flowers are so pretty too! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacey, you have created some beautiful cards. I just love the flowers on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW the flower is stunning and the embossed script so gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy