Friday, March 14, 2014

CAS-- Here we go again

Hello,

It seems that my work is taking a lot of my personal time. Don't have as much to create my cards.
This card was created for CAS- JustRite Challenge. I am not the best at CAS card because I always feel that I need to add more.

Here is the card:


I have used pattern paper from recollection. It has little embossing. I used JR medallion stamp and colored with copics put on the pop dot. Used JR thank you stamp for greeting. I did faux stitching to tie the colors together.
On the inside of the card I decided to add a little pocket for a gift card, since it is a "thank you" card.

P.S. I really like the new stamps JR came up with. I hope I win so I can get it to play with it. I am sure even if I don't I will be in my craft store buying in the moment they will come in :)

card particiapting in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/03/justrite-friday-challenge-116-cas-cards.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2014/03/its-challenge-123-anything-goes.html

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like this. The faux stitching is very lovely as is your image. CAS? This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeheehee! Misery loves company, and I have some company in you. I knew that Regina and I couldn't be the only ones that have trouble with CAS cards. That centre image on your card is so eye-catching, it seems to glow! What gorgeous colours! Did you use a Souffle pen for the stitching? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing, Stacy. You are SO talented, and I really want to thank you for stopping by to share this wonderful card in our challenge this week. I hope that you're having a great week, and that you join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy