Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring is in the Air

Hello,

When I think about spring I think birds and flowers.

I have used Cherry Lynn doily and JR Stamps.
I have started cutting out doily using wax paper. I really liked the wax paper cut out. I have used it to create a background. The sprayed it with perfect pearl mist that I made using perfect pearls. I felt that it needed something more and using Prima stencil and embossing paste added the stone texture.
I used copics to color the birds and the flowers from the JR background and cut them out. I really like working with copics. There is so much that can be done to play with color.
I distressed the edges of the panel.
Used JR circle of love for the frame, fussy cut it and inked the edges. Added Viva peals and the card is done.
It came out really pretty.

The card is participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/02/justrite-friday-challenge-115.html
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/03/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-122.html





5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW ! Stacy, I absolutely adore this. I love the blues and the whole way you put this together. Would love to know how you did that pretty b'ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you colored those birds! Another great card!! Thanks for joining again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background technique, Stacy and lovely card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Gorgeous project!! The details are amazing)))
    Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy I really like your background and how you've anchored your design with the doily! Good luck with our challenge and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy